In the summer, humans and animals alike enjoy the outdoors and the various activities in them more.
On hot days, however, it’s good to take care of both ourselves and our beloved pets.
Here are 5 easy and effective ways to keep our dogs cool during the hot summer days.
Follow these tips and your doggies will be both cool and happy.
Here’s what we need to do for our dog:
1. Make sure there is a shady place for your dog to rest during the day.
2. Give him cold water and ice cubes to keep him hydrated.
3. Use a fan or air conditioning to reduce the temperature inside the house if it is possible.
4. Don’t leave your dog outside for extended periods of time in the heat of the day, especially if he’s not used to it!
5. Don’t take him a walk in the midday hours when it is very hot and the pavement is scorching.